I have decided to compile two lists, one for mommy and one for baby. I realize I won't get everything I want on these lists, but what else do I have to do right now. Besides finish cleaning the fridge. That can wait, it's not going anywhere.
- Two or three new bottles: Avent 9 oz bottles with nipples (2-3). I really only need a few of these. I will mainly breastfeed, but sometimes Lucas likes to help out and give me a break. Avent has different nipple sizing. Size 1 is only for the is the first month. That is when I will be the only one feeding our baby so we don’t need that size. We have to get new the new bottles because of they are BPA free.
- High Chair: This can wait until the baby is at least 5 months old. We started feeding both Carl and Calvin at around 5-6 months. There should be no rush to start feeding your baby anything other then breast milk or formula unless directed by your doctor for some medical reason. I think there are more chances of baby developing allergies if started to soon. I want a nice highchair that both the chair and tray are easy to clean.
- Diaper Genie II Elite system: I checked it out online and it looks pretty nice.
- Baby swing: But, I have already blogged about that.
- A new infant car seat with base: Apparently we need a new baby seat because ours has expired :( or it will when the baby is 3 months. We need to find an Evenflo one that works with our stroller system. Mommy List:
- A couple of new nursing bras
- A new diaper bag I'm looking at Vera Bradley. I have one of her purses and the patterns are really cute for mom.
- Ok that is it for now I'm tired.