Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Today is Lucas and my 8th year anniversary which I believe is bronze however we forgo presents this year and did not have bronze statues made of ourselves. We went out Saturday to Dempsy's burger place which used to be Ricks place. The burgers were good though we probably won't go back as it was a little too rich and gave us upset stomachs plus they were costly. Afterwards we went to Sylas and Maddy's and each got some ice cream. Today Lucas stayed home because he knew he wouldn't get to see me tonight since he had class, so I made the dinner I would have made tonight had he been home for lunch instead. Lucas actually had to help me make it because my leg started having major pains that I would have to sit on the floor of the kitchen and just cry in agony. He brought in a chair so I could monitor and tell him what to do.

Baby is kicking up a storm and I passed my 3 hour glucose test, I go every 2 weeks now and its hard to believe how quickly this is passing by. The boys are in VBS this week so that gives me a nice 3 hour break in the morning to relax or get things done.

Tonight the boys and I are watching MIB and enjoying some popcorn while Lucas is at class, he said when he comes home he will bring me a blizzard so I look forward to that!!


Enjoying the beautiful weather which is the exact opposite of the day we got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment